Hey, it’s me.
Who the hell am I?
Hello all. Welcome to the blog of me, Kevin Arsenijevic. A little background for those who don’t read bio’s like myself.
- I’m 22 years old with a Fine Arts degree in technical theatre.
- I’m thru-hiking in early April.
- I currently work on board the third largest cruise ship in the world as a light technician.
- ^^ That being said, I live in the space some people would consider a small walk in closet. That’s minimalist living, I can poop and shower at the same time.
- I TOTS DO NOT enjoy long walks on the beach. I’ve been in the Caribbean for the past seven months and boy howdy do I need a change. There’s only so many “cute little roosters” you can watch go across the sand before they start becoming huge assholes and eating all of your food.
- I’m afraid of lobsters. Don’t ask, emotional stuff is involved that no one wants to hear.
- Not too fond of toast. It’s an impersonator and I don’t appreciate it’s fresh bread knock off behavior.
- I love the outdoors… Why I’m here.
I’ll be checking in periodically through the duration of my cruise. My contract comes to a close January 24th, when I will recount my experiences on the ship and the troubles of planning a 4-5 month long thru stranded on a ship with slower than dial up internet speeds. After that, I don’t really know what I’ll do until the trail. I’m going for short term employment, someone has to find me valuable for at least three months… right? Yes, a job please.
In the mean time, stay out of trouble you thirsty readers, I’ll be back.
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.