Julia’s PRE-AT 2019 Vlog #4 – Updated Gear List
In my last gear video, I thought I had all my gear figured out in November… Turns out, I updated a ton of gear since my last video! In this video, I’ll share the items I’m taking with me on the AT. Check out my profile and full gear list here!
The Big Stuff:
- Gossamer Gear “The One” Ten
- REI Mutli Towel Mini
- The Deuce Trowel
- Black Diamond Trekking Poles
- Enlightened Equipment Convert Full Zip Sleeping Bag
- Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
- Mariposa 60 Gossamer Gear with small belt
- Altra Lone Peak 3.5 Shoes
- ExOfficio Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs
- From the Ground Up Socks
- Smartwool Socks
- Smartwool Merino 250 Base Layer Bottoms
- Smartwool Merino 250 Base Layer Quarter-Zip Top
- REI Rain Pants
- Snow Peak Mini Solo Combo Titanium Cookset
- MSR Pocket Rocket
- Sea to Summit Alpha Light Spork
- Black Diamond Headlamp
Follow Julia’s journey by following her playlist on YouTube.
For more gear reviews, subscribe to The Trek’s Gear Playlist on YouTube.
Want to get in on the fun? You can apply to join The Trek’s team of vloggers here.
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.