An A.T. Bucket List: Are Any of These on Your Trail Agenda?
Just a few things you might want to do while hiking the Appalachian Trail this year!
- Check in (or out) at Amicalola Falls S. P.
- Get a Springer Mountain Summit Photo
- Adopt a Proper Trail Name
- Climb all the Lookout Towers
- Meet Miss Janet
- Watch the Sunrise/Sunset at a Summit
- Rest in a Mineral Bath at Hot Springs
- Partake in Hike Naked Day on the First Day of Summer
- Split a Room with Other Hikers
- Poop in the Rhododendrons
- Get a Crazy Haircut
- See a Rattlesnake
- Take a Lunch Break by a Waterfall
- Pony selfies in Grayson Highlands
- Zipline to The Captain’s
- Dangle Your Legs off McAfee Knob
- Confess to “The Priest”
- See a Black Bear
- Grub at all the Waysides in Shenandoah N.P.
- Take a Trip to Washington D.C.
- Half Gallon Challenge
- Visit the A.T. Museum in Pine Grove S.P.
- Stay at The Doyle
- Go Swimming
- Visit the Trailside Zoo
- Take a Trip to New York City
- Ride in a Canoe
- Get a Photo at Mount Washington Summit
- Annihilate an All You Can Eat Buffet
- Gondola Ride
- Eat Wild Blueberries
- Check out (or in) at Baxter S.P.
- Get a Katahdin Summit Photo
- Complete an A.T. Thru Hike! Woot Woot!
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.