With my start date quickly approaching (7.5 weeks to be exact…not like I’m counting) my dream is finally becoming a reality. And let me just say, it is humbling to watch your dream turn into a reality.
The next 7.5 weeks look a little like this:
- Eat healthy and become as strong as I can
- Take care of my feet
- Hike as much as I can
- Spend as much time as I can with family & friends
- Hug my mom whenever I see her
- Drink all the craft beer and red wine
- Stay up late and just talk with my dad
- Be present and in the moment
Before I know it, it will be March 11th and I will be standing on Springer Mountain so all I can do is make the most of each day!
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.