With my start date quickly approaching (7.5 weeks to be exact…not like I’m counting) my dream is finally becoming a reality. And let me just say, it is humbling to watch your dream turn into a reality.
The next 7.5 weeks look a little like this:
- Eat healthy and become as strong as I can
- Take care of my feet
- Hike as much as I can
- Spend as much time as I can with family & friends
- Hug my mom whenever I see her
- Drink all the craft beer and red wine
- Stay up late and just talk with my dad
- Be present and in the moment
Before I know it, it will be March 11th and I will be standing on Springer Mountain so all I can do is make the most of each day!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.