Backpacker Radio Episode #4: The Real Hiking Viking Pt II, Scariest Moments from the Trail, and Thru-Hiking Nutrition
For Episode #4, we are again joined by our buddy, The Real Hiking Viking. This time, instead of an interview, Jabba joins us as the third co-host of the show. It does not disappoint. Or maybe it does. Who can be sure.
Subjects discussed in Episode 4 include:
- Recording from Wayfinder Co-op in Denver, CO
- The Real Hiking Viking and Badger’s PCT Diet
- Nutrition hack: GREEN POWDERS! Amazing Grass and Navitas
- The Danger of Relying on Faux Foods by Katie Gerber
- Chaunce loves powdered milk
- Tree sap seals a crack
- Ian Mangiardi ambushes Badger and Jabba (their documentary- As It Happens)
- Badger gets charged by a mountain lion
- 65 Pieces of Advice from Past Thru-Hikers to Future Thru-Hikers
NEW: You can now support the show! Check out our Patreon page to find out how you can help us emerge from the dark ages of recording.
Have any praise, questions, praise, comments, praise or praise for Backpacker Radio? Reach out to [email protected].
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.