Badger Sponsorship 2012
– Attention 2012 thru-hikers –
I want to sponsor you.
I will be giving away the first annual Badger Sponsorship to one lucky 2012 AT thru-hiker.
Included in your Badger Sponsorship is:
- Mail drops- yes plural (you ask for it, you get it)
- A free signed copy of Appalachian Trials
- A free e-book version of Appalachian Trials
- My cell phone number (emotional support available 24/7)
- Three (3) weather-proof Innate mentor storage sacs (what I used during my thru-hike – they’re amazing)
- Access to post your journey on this blog (added exposure = celebrity in the making)
The above sponsorship package is valued at $24,500,230 (my emotional support is worth a lot). You get all of this for free.
How can you win?
- Record a short video (no more than 2 minutes) explaining a) why you want the Badger Sponsorship, b) why you should be the one selected and c) convince us why you are going to thru-hike all 2,184 miles of the Appalachian Trail.
- Post said video to YouTube. Title it ” Wants Badger Sponsorship Because”. E-mail me the link to this video at [email protected] by February 16th.
- I will post each submitted video on this blog on February 17th. Each video will get it’s own post. The post (i.e. video) that gets the most facebook “likes” at the bottom of their respective post wins the Badger Sponsorship.
2nd Place: Receives a free e-book version of Appalachian Trials and two (2) Innate Mentor Storage Sacs
3rd Place: Receives a free e-book version of Appalachian Trials and one (1) Innate Mentor Storage Sac
In case the response to this gets overwhelming, I will only post the first ten videos. So it’s in your best interest to act now!
Share the love!
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.