Episode #51 – Trail Days 2015
Welcome to our third annual Trail Days show!
If you’ve heard our past Trail Days episodes, you know this is not our typical show.
Every year we set up our 10×10 tent in front of MoJoe’s Trail Side Café so we can meet and interview thru-hikers.
For some reason this year the crowds on the North side of town were a little bit thin.
Usually you can hear people all around us, talking, shouting, or playing some weird instrument.
We’re always able to grab a few people from the crowd so we can talk with them.
This year…not so much.
Luckily we had two people lined up to talk with us; our Australian friend “Superfeet” and long-time P&P listener “Too Loud”.
Here are a few things we talk about in this episode:
- Venomous vs. Poisonous
- Paul Hogan throws a shrimp on the barbie
- Jermaine from Outback
- A Trail Angel named Courtesy stops by to say hello
- Another Episode where Pox’s Heart Grew Three Sizes!
- Australians Love Lamb
- Bears in the Smokies decimate some section hiker backpacks
- Bay Pride!
- “Too Loud” runs into a turkey.
- Puss tells us about her “5 Hour Energy” routine.
- Obviously Pox has barbecue and food on his mind in this episode….sorry.
- You’ll hear us talk with people off mic as they come up to say hello or buy a t-shirt.
Leave a 5-Star Review on iTunes & Stitcher.
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.