The Trek’s Chief Assistant + Marketing Intern
The Trek is seeking a Chief Assistant + Marketing Intern.
The chosen candidate be an integral part of The Trek’s day to day operations and will work directly underneath The Trek’s founder and editor-in-chief, Zach “Badger” Davis. This individual will have a proficiency for project operations, marketing, social media, writing assignments, and more.
The selected candidate will be Zach’s right-hand person on a variety of projects ranging from admin to marketing to editorial and more. Tasks will range from email marketing, to social media, to coordinating with Trek contributors, etc.
- Reliable communicator, eye for detail, timely, takes deadlines and accountability seriously.
- An interest and excitement to execute on a diversity of projects. Tasks will range from putting together our newsletter to managing social media channels, to coordinating our various contributors, to helping to manage our podcast content, and beyond.
- Experience managing Instagram accounts in a professional manner.
- Is a self-starter, doesn’t require constant supervision to be productive.
- Can work remotely.
- Has Internet access at least 4 days per week.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of MailChimp or comparable email marketing platform
- Proficient with Google’s Suite of Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Backpacking / thru-hiking experience is a plus!
Between 8-10 hours per week. This internship will begin ASAP and run through at least the end of April, with the possibility for future work, depending on the health of the company.
This is a remote internship (Can be done from anywhere with Internet access). Local candidates have the option to work from The Trek’s HQ in downtown Golden, CO. The first two weeks of the internship will serve as a trial period to gauge if the candidate is the proper fit for our team.
This internship comes with a $400 monthly stipend.
< Apply Here >
Questions? Email [email protected]