Joseph O’Donnell Wants Badger Sponsorship Powered By LARABAR
Alright Appalachian Trials Nation, it’s up to you!
If you want Joseph O’Donnell to win this year’s Badger Sponsorship Powered by LARABAR, simply click the Facebook like button below.
And just as a reminder, the grand prize winner will receive…
- Twelve (12) boxes of LARABARs (192 BARS! Your choice of flavors)
- One (1) Big Agnes FlyCreek UL2 Tent (The same tent I use, multiple award winning)
- One (1) Big Agnes Bellyache Mountain SL 17 Sleeping Bag (Long)
- One (1) Big Agnes Q-Core SL Sleeping Pad
- One (1) Gregory Backpack or Gossamer Gear Backpack (Your choice of any style from either brand)
- Seven (7) Good To-Go Gourmet Dehydrated Meals (Their Thai Curry recently won an award from Backpacker Magazine)
- Two (2) cases (16 packs) of The New Primal Grass-Fed Beef Jerky (Super tasty. Appalachian Trials Readers: get a 20% discount by using coupon code “AT Nation” at checkout)
- One (1) pair of Bedrock Sandals (Your choice of style)
- Five (5) Innate Mentor Storage Sacs (Your choice of size. I used these during my thru-hike and continue to do so, they are great)
- Three (3) Mail Drops Courtesy of OmPiHikes
- Three (3) AT Coaching Sessions
- One Signed Copy of Appalachian Trials
- One eBook Copy of Appalachian Trials
- An invitation to become an Appalachian Trials Blogger
This year, your vote will count for 50% of the video’s final score (the other half will be decided by our Expert Panel). Voting ends sharply at 11:59 pm EST on Monday, January 19th.
You can vote for (i.e. “Like”) as many videos as you want, so be sure to check out the other Badger Sponsorship 2015 Powered by LARABAR video submissions.
To receive updates on vote totals during the contest, simply subscribe to the Appalachian Trials weekly newsletter at the bottom of this post.
And super-mega huge thank you to all of our sponsors, for without you, none of this is possible…
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.