You are receiving this page because you have been invited on as a guest of Backpacker Radio. This means you are interesting and also prefer to be on the outer-side of doors.
Before your interview, here are a few tips to ensure the best possible interview on your end.
- Internet speed is paramount. Slow internet connections will result in lag times in the recording- you know that strange skipping sound that makes it seem like you’re driving through a tunnel. If possible, we encourage you to plug your computer directly into your modem or router via ethernet cord to ensure the fastest possible internet speed.
- Audio quality is…also paramount. Though not a requirement, if you have access to a fancy USB mic, we strongly encourage that you use it. Built in computer mics sound a little bit like you’re talking through a tin can.
- Subject matter. If you have any subjects in particular you’d like to discuss, please reach out to Zach ([email protected]) outlining these topics. We don’t want any juicy stories to go unheard.
- Conversation flow. Interviews on Backpacker Radio are very informal. Swear words are allowed. Fuck. See? No worries.
- Other Questions? Just ask.
Here’s a baby dolphin.