Shipping & Returns FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions we receive about ordering, shipping, payments, returns, refunds and exchanges. Can’t find the answer to your question here? E-mail [email protected] .
Payment and Shipping
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by PayPal or credit card (via PayPal). If you’re old school and prefer to pay by check, let the record show, I dig it. Please contact Zach at [email protected], and we’ll make it happen.
Where do you ship?
The Trek ships to addresses within the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. International shipping is not available at this time. We ship to APO and FPO addresses. Since we use the United States Postal Service, customers shipping to APO or FPO addresses should put the United States as their country.
How much does shipping cost?
We charge a flat rate of $5 to be sent USPS First-Class (2-5 Business Days).
What is your turnaround time?
All orders are shipped within 3 business days (Monday – Friday) of receipt of your order.
How are items shipped?
We currently use USPS First Class mail (2-5 business days). We will offer more options as we continue to figure this t-shirt thing out. Keeping it simple (stupid) for now.
Can I track my order?
Yes you can. Reach out to [email protected] to get your tracking #.
Returns, Refunds Changes and Exchanges
Only items purchased directly from TheTrek.co may be returned, refunded or exchanged.
How do I return an item?
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. The customer pays for return shipping.
1. Mail your unwashed/unused item to:
Zach Davis, PO Box 271, Boulder, C0 80306
2. Include a note (or, ideally, write on the packing slip and include that) with the following information:
- The order number, or the name and email address of the purchaser.
- Please list the item(s) you are returning, and write “return for refund.”
3. Your payment will be refunded to your credit card once your returned item has been received.
- Customer pays return shipping.
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If you have any questions about the return process, email us at [email protected]
How do I exchange an item?
Unworn / unwashed items may be exchanged for another item using the following instructions. Send your items to us at:
Zach Davis, PO Box 271, Boulder, C0 80306
Include a note (or, ideally, write on the packing slip and include that) with the following information:
- The order number, the name or email address of the purchaser.
- What shirts & sizes (don’t forget to say whether you want men’s or women’s sizes, if applicable- certain designs may only offer men’s sizes) you want in exchange.
- Include the address you would like your new shirts shipped to.
- Lastly, if the shirt was a gift, and you do not want the original purchaser notified of the exchange, write “no email” on the packing slip and we will make sure they do not get any email notifications concerning the exchange.
- The customer pays for return shipping. The Trek pays for shipping when your new items are sent out.
If you have any questions about the exchange process, email us at [email protected].
I was sent the wrong shirt/I was sent a defective shirt.
If you received the wrong shirt or the shirt we sent you is defective, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number and specifics on what we messed up, and we will take care of it. This is done at no cost to you since since we beefed! In most instances, we will send you a replacement shirt, and pay for you to send the defective / incorrect shirt back to us.
How can I make a change to my order?
If you made a mistake on your order or would just like to change something, please email us at [email protected] and let us know. If your order has not been shipped out yet, we should be able to make the change for you. Please include the order number (if you have it), the name the order was placed under, the email address used for the order, and what you would like changed.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Why didn’t I receive a confirmation email?
Some email providers mark our confirmation emails as spam or block them completely. You can check your spam folder to see if the email arrived there. If you are not able to find it there, email us at [email protected] and we can confirm that the order was placed.
Do your shirts ever go on backorder?
We keep all our products in stock. If a particular size or color is not in stock our website will not allow you to place an order for it. If you are looking for a size that is currently out of stock, please e-mail [email protected] and we will send you an estimate of how long it will be until we have that item in stock again.
Do you sell shirts wholesale?
Yup! Retailers interested in wholesale information should reach out to [email protected]