AT Map BUFF® Original Multifunctional Headwear
There are ~2,200 reasons to hike the Appalachian Trail.
The Trek’s AT Map BUFF® Original Multifunctional Headwear includes but a handful of our favorite highlights to march through the green tunnel. This design is a fun twist on an AT map, highlighting some standout spots on our favorite Georgia <> Maine footpath, including Springer Mountain, the NOC, the Smokiees, Clingman’s Dome, Max Patch, Roan High Knob, Damascus, Grayson Highlands, Laurel Fork Falls, McAfee Knob, James River Footbridge, Harper’s Ferry, 1/2 Gallon Challenge, LeHigh Gap, New Jersey Boardwalk, Lemon Squeezer, Great Falls, Stratton Mountain, Killington Peak, The Whites, Mahoosuc Notch, Mount Washington, the 100 Mile Wilderness, and Katahdin.
Buff Original Multifunctional Headwear features:
- Wear it climber style or as a bandana, hairband, helmet liner, headband or scarf
- REPREVE® performance polyester microfiber is made from recycled materials—including single-use plastic bottles
- 4-way stretch fabric moves easily with you and holds its shape over and over
- UPF 50 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Recycled polyester fabric helps manage moisture and dries quickly
- Seamless construction is comfortable against skin
$1 of your purchase will be donated to the non-profits overseeing the Appalachian Trail (ATC), Pacific Crest Trail (PCTA), and the Continental Divide Trail (CDTC).