The Trek x Patagonia Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck
The Trek + Patagonia. What’s not to love?
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer, with 50-100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you’re welcome among friends all day long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. These are a slim / athletic fit.
- Capilene® Midweight hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance. It has a soft, smooth face for easy to layering and built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you’ll stay welcome among friends all day long
- The zip-neck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion
- A long center-front zipper vents your body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Capilene® Midweight stretches for added comfort and an improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this garment earned a premium for their labor
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
One dollar of your purchase on this item will be donated to the non-profits overseeing the Appalachian Trail (ATC), Pacific Crest Trail (PCTA), and the Continental Divide Trail (CDTC).