25 Songs to Take You to Katahdin
Here’s a list of songs I find particularly enjoyable to hike to.
- The Great Unknown- Jukebox The Ghost
- Up Up Up- Givers
- Simple Song- The Shins
- After Hours- We Are Scientists
- Beer – Reel Big Fish
- When My Time Comes- Dawes
- Take Me Up- Coleman Hell
- Purple Yellow Red and Blue- Portugal. The Man
- lovers’ carvings- Bibio
- Do I Wanna Know?- Arctic Monkeys
- 40 Day Dream – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Uprising – Muse
- For You- Tin Sparrow
- Thunder Clatter- Wild Cub
- One Big Holiday- My Morning Jacket
- Annan Water- The Decemberists
- Wait So Long- Trampled By Turtles
- Step Out- Jose Gonzalez
- Rill Rill – Sleigh Bells
- Ragged Wood- Fleet Foxes
- In Dreams – Ben Howard
- Everlasting Light- The Black Keys
- My Body- Young the Giant
- Lifted Up (1985)- Passion Pit
- Live and Die- The Avett Brothers
Songs were taken from my Spotify playlist ,” Songs I Could Listen to for 2,189 Miles”.
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.
Great list! I love the title of your Spotify playlist. I need to get one of these going for myself.
Awesome list! I created a spotify account just to listen to it. I’ll also be starting my NOBO thru-hike this spring (March 20 from Springer). Perhaps we’ll cross paths on the trail!
Spotify, excellent idea – I’ll be looking up your playlist!!