Backpacker Radio Social Media Internship 2024 The Year of the Dragon
About Backpacker Radio:
Backpacker Radio is the #1 hiking podcast with a totally healthy and normal fascination with poop stories.
Backpacker Radio is seeking someone to join their bright orange rocket ship as they take a one-way journey to Paloopius, a planet in a distant galaxy where inhabitants only understand hiking and reliving fun dung stories. We are seeking someone who understands Hiker Trash culture and the ever-evolving social media landscape. The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in spicing up our podcast and enhancing Backpacker Radio’s presence.
1. Social Media Proficiency:
– Manage and enhance Backpacker Radio’s social media presence across platforms.
– Engage with the Hiker Trash community and foster connections.
2. Hiker Trash Culture Warrior:
– Possess a keen understanding of Hiker Trash culture, and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that this way of life is not compromised by the global elites.
3. Vibes Specialist:
– Bring positive energy to the team and vibe especially well with the orange talkers and guests.
4. Creative Genius:
– Develop and implement creative ideas to spice up the podcast and Backpacker Radio’s overall intergalactic presence.
5. Thirst Quencher:
– Be ready and willing to fetch PBRs when the orange talkers and their guests appear thirsty during recording sessions.
– Passion for hiking and an understanding of Hiker Trash culture.
– Proficiency in managing social media accounts.
– Creative mindset with ideas to elevate Backpacker Radio’s content.
– Ability to vibe well with team members and podcast guests.
– Optional: Video editing skills.
Compensation: The chosen candidate will start with an hourly rate of $17 (or your city’s minimum wage if greater). This position is part-time, which will begin at 5-10 hours per week with the potential for growth based on performance.