The Best Black Friday Deals for Backpackers
Before you #OptOutside on Black Friday, peep the below deals to see if you can’t score a steep discount on your gear upgrades for the 2020 backpacking season.
We’ve combed the internet to find the best deals for backpacking so you don’t have to.
- 10-35% off
- 11%-33% off UL gear from 11/26-12/2. Free shipping on orders over $20.
- 10-15% off everything from 11/22 – 12/2.
- 20% off all shelters and Flight Series Packs and 40% off all Fusion Series Packs from 11/26 to 12/1.
- 10% off all orders with code “MLDLOVE10” from 11/22 to 12/2.
- Save up to 20% sitewide on ultralight packs, shelters and select accessories.
- Save up to $400 on special Black Friday Kits for every outdoor adventure.
- Save up to 75% off best-sellers at Steep & Cheap’s Cyber Sale here.
- Save up to 50% off or more Patagonia at Steep & Cheap here.
- Save up to 65% Off Arc’teryx here.
- 15% off Cairn Sandals and accessories from 11/20 to 12/3.
- Spend $100, get a free Mariveles Bundle. Spend $200, get a free Tarak Bundle Bundle. Spend $500, get a free Sueño Sleeping Bag Get it here.
11) Granite Gear
- 25% off everything with code “THANKS25” through 12/5.
12) Dutchware Gear
- 10% – 20% off select products from 11/25 to 12/2.
13) Sierra Designs
- 25% off sitewide and free shipping with code “HOLIDAY19”.
14) FITS Socks
- 20% off sitewide with code “BLACKFRIDAY” from 11/29 to 12/2.
15) Jacks R Better
- $20 off all quilts and free shipping over $200
16) Thru Pack
- 20% off and free shipping in the US.
- $50 off all devices
- Get a limited edition Humanmade For Adventure hat* for FREE with any $150 purchase by using promo Code: EARLYBIRD.
18) The Trek (that’s us!)
- Use code “DiscountSZN” at checkout to save 20% off everything (except Patagonia tees and tanks) until 12/5. Our only discount this holiday season. Check out our shirts and hats.
What’d we miss? Drop your favorite deals in the comments below.
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.