Pox & Puss Episode #71 – I Do This Now
What can we say? It’s been a hell of a year, right? Ugh.
We pick up right where we left off, two yahoos just dicking around on microphones, talking about the Appalachian Trail.
– There are people who will drift in and out of your thru-hike.
– Following the Siren Song of slack packing.
– We didn’t horde things through the pandemic, YOU DID!
– Dial makes coconut water soap? You’re damn right they do.
– Sometimes you have to sit in a bus and do new things.
– Hey Coke Zero and Walmart, are you listening?
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.