Need a ride from Atlanta to Springer? I MAY have an answer for you.
Are you northbound hiking this year? Are you still at a loss on how to get from Atlanta to the trail? I would be; I’m not even exactly sure what the options are and I live here, but here’s some good news. If you’re arriving in Atlanta in between April 9th – April 15th, and you still need transportation when you get here, then I’m more than happy to give you a ride. I also may be able to help out on some weekends from now until then, but you’ll have to email me about it to see if I’m free that day.
No charge for this, I just ask that you laugh at my bad jokes. Now I have some stipulations, so let’s get to that.
- First come, first serve
- You’ll need to take MARTA, the train, as far north as it goes. It leaves directly from the airport and will save us both time. I’ll give you details on what to do when you email me.
- Due to the distance and time it takes, I can only do one ride to Amicalola/ Springer a day.
- If I have multiple requests for one day, you may have to wait a little while for others to arrive (within reason). I have space for 3 people and gear a day.
- I’m happy to stop on the way up for anything. We will pass everything, including REI.
- If you’re arriving really early/late, then it may not work out. It’s not you, it’s me.
With that being said, email me at [email protected] if you need a ride and we will iron out the details. Happy Trails!
This website contains affiliate links, which means The Trek may receive a percentage of any product or service you purchase using the links in the articles or advertisements. The buyer pays the same price as they would otherwise, and your purchase helps to support The Trek's ongoing goal to serve you quality backpacking advice and information. Thanks for your support!
To learn more, please visit the About This Site page.